This site uses cookies.

The types of cookies we use, and the way we use them, are explained in our Privacy Policy. By clicking "Accept" or continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of Cookies. More information

Cindie Carr-Harris
Sales Representative

Personal Information
Search For Property
Buying Home
Selling Home
Find Your School
Useful Links
print version

The first formal step in marketing your property is to enter into a Listing Agreement - a contract that commits Bosley Real Estate to actively market your home for a specified period of time.  It also commits you to a pre-established marketing fee that is to be paid upon successful closing of the sale.

Your Bosley Sales Representative may require the following documents:

Plan of Survey of Location Certificate: A survey of your property which outlines the lot size and location of buildings as well as details of encroachments from neighbouring properties.  This may be required in certain areas to complete the sale of your home.  Your legal professional may recommend that you obtain a survey, especially if significant changes have been made to your property.

Property Tax Receipts: Most Listing Agreements require that the current annual property tax assessments be shown.

Mortgage Verification: Few homeowners know the exact balance on their mortgage as it paid down.  You will be asked to authorize your mortgage lender to provide the figures required.

Deed or Title Search: This document is a legal description of your property and proof that you own it.

Other Documentation: In some instances, it may help the sale of your property if you can provide prospective buyers with information on such items as annual heating, electrical and water expenses, as well as any recent home improvement costs.


View more services  
adminlistingsprivacy policycontactsite map